Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry~~

yesterday.. i feel like goin to gaduh wif him like tat....
i really din meant to do tat to him on monday....
on monday.. i nt meant to dun wan to talk wif him.....
actually....i know tat my heart still gt something wan....av-time i wanted to forget abt it...
it will comes out itself to my mind....
last time... my first... is bcZ too many ppl know and they all like watching a show...
see how he...treat me... or should be saying play a fool with me??
so...i dun dare...so close wif him infront of ppl....
i know i should let go...let all the sad things go and received all the good things that he gave to me....
all my ji mui tell me....let kick tat freck out of ur heart...u should accept nick...
he cn let u happy....his caring is real de~~~

He really really vry gud....
seriously, i really doing it vry vry hard.... and i really do love him...vry much...
i wont...let go easily tis time....
i hope we will be long-lasting relationship.....

0 comments:


Blogspot Layout by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Ralepi.Com - Suzuki Motorcycle