Friday, August 21, 2009

Sick??!!! shu shu shu~~~~

oh no~~~
sick jor....haiz....
mayb is bcz of my dear...or mayb is bcz of my family oso...
ahoho^^
wed tat at club....aft playing thn suddenly feel damn hot....
swt=.=" not tat hot ar...muahaha~~~
thn i guess is fever jor gua...lol>.d
bt i din care lar...haha^^

aft tat, we start practice lion dance...
whn they practice half way....
i suddenly feel like goin to vomit...
thn i cepat cepat go toilet....
haiz....damn cham....
my dear saw it...thn he came and ask me..
'are u vomiting jz now?' thn i say yea....
he touch my head...thn he ask me gt take medicine or nt...
i say havent...
thn u guess wad's in the end??

Kena Marah Lor...LOL>.d
ahoho^^
bt i noe he bibir-bibir like tat is bcz of he care of me lar...
damn like tat feel...muahahah~~~
bt nex time i think i become a guai guai lui better lor...
Wad u guys think??haha^^

0 comments:


Blogspot Layout by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Ralepi.Com - Suzuki Motorcycle