Monday, November 30, 2009

Performance on 29.11.09

Ytdy...we went to Morib,Klang to have a performance...
Performing 24 festive drum... Is a quite huge place there...Nearby Sea...
Wa!~ damn nice~ HAHA'-' now is havent been done... But it will be done soon~
Dear say wanna bring me come here to ply nex time...
ahoho^^ HAppy!~ hope tis will bcome the real ya^^

In the evening....We went to another place to have performance...
Is at Bandar Puteri...Is a Fashion Shop...Selling clothes...
at there..some of them saying bout the gals lar...which gal pretty lar...
Emm...he is one of them oso...Mmmm....Honestly...
At first i got a bit 'beh song' larh...coz...
He is my bf leh...talk like tis infront of me....
siapa oso will jealous lar...HAHA'-'
cz i know i cnt bit them ma....
some of them are so pretty.....Wa!~
but..aft tht...i started to cool down....
i think i've been think too much liao...
i shud believe him ma..
guys see gals is vry normal de ma...
is jz like gals oso will look at guys wan lar..
HAHA'-' still rmb ytdy wad he ask me...

cz tht small sis too naughty liao...ask me..
'jie,why u wanna wif tis kor kor arh?? U shud find someone more leng zai ma..'
HAHA'-' i think bck oso feel so funny..
My Dear ask me...'u will follow wad ur sis say?'
He really......Aiyo...My Dear...i'm the one who choosing...
not my sis larh..
if i really follow wad she say....do u think i will still here wif u??
Sha Dear....i will be wif u is bcz i really love u de....Dun think too much oh^^

1 comments:

mee said...

u are right if ur darling tak pandang perempuan then u kena jaga la hehe..god bless u two


Blogspot Layout by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Ralepi.Com - Suzuki Motorcycle