Thursday, June 25, 2009

LONG TIME DIN UPDATE JOR...SRY~~

well, so long time din update my blog nia..
too busy wif my life...ahoho^^

hmm..my life now is full of energy liao..
although sometimes will feel tired wif it....hehe@.@"
but i still love my life now...

yesterday juz finish practice my lion dance, dragon dance and my LOVELY 24 seasons drum..
while in the practice, my sifu suddenly ask me and sarah to lead the team for the drums..
FUYOOH~~ happy and nervous man...
cz i'm still new ma.. mayb my sifu gt confidence at me~~~
muahahaha~~

and sifu say i might be in the competition on 18th July...
OMG!!!! hope tis is not a wrong decision~~~
haha =='

hmm... i post me and familys while going back to kampung punya photos soon~~~
please be patient to wait for my pic lok~~~

0 comments:


Blogspot Layout by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Ralepi.Com - Suzuki Motorcycle