Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting my uniform on friday~~

hmm....the same day at office....

bt today damn suck lak...everything goin wrong out of no where...
haiz...at first..kak sakinah tell me to give bck the fail to eesh...let her follow up the letter..
bt thn..aiyoyo...i salah dengar thn i go fax the letter to the company...ALAMAK!!!
thn kena bibir sikit from kak maz...lol...sui=.="

thn...ms leong ask me to go to the bank...to refund bck her cheque book...cz the her cheque book is old design...need to change...thn i go lok...wanna to bank in my checque salary oso...ahoho^^

whn i went to bank....
the gal at the counter say no need to give her bck the cheque book..cz tis is the new design... ask me to keep wor...i ask twice some more... 'no need to give you ar??' she say yes...
thn i cum bck to office lok.. aft settle all the things...

whn i cum bck...she scold me say that y i take bck tat cheque book...thn i said is the gal who ask me to take bck the cheque book wan...she say tis is the new design...she say is the officer cal and tel her the cheque book is old design and ask her to change wan...lol...my head goin to burst tat time..

thn finally....we found out tat the book is old design...swt =.="'
thn i hv to go to bank tomorrow oso again.....

at nite...i went for lion dance practice...
ahoho^^
sifu say tat i cn take my uniform by friday....
muahahaha~~
finally gt 1 thing is happy de liao...

0 comments:


Blogspot Layout by Isnaini Dot Com and Supported by Ralepi.Com - Suzuki Motorcycle